6 Essential Elements to Selling a Home
While West Coast Lifestyle Group handles the details of selling your home, you may want to know more about the process.
Here are six critical elements of every sale. Each of these elements incorporates many factors, and any of them can have a dramatic effect on the time that your home stays on the market, and its ultimate selling price
- Determining the List Price: We will complete a Comparable Market Analysis “CMA” and help you set the appropriate listing price for your home according to current market value in your area.
- Property Location: Buyers consider how close your home is to schools, shopping and services, transportation and amenities. Buyers reward homes in well-kept neighborhoods and penalize homes on noisy streets.
- Property Condition: Buyers consider the structural and mechanical integrity of your home as well as the cosmetic appeal. Before listing your home, make sure your property is in move-in condition. A Pre-Listing Inspection might be worth doing.
- Market Conditions: Market conditions are factors that impact buyers that are beyond our control, like mortgage interest rates, consumer confidence, weather, the economy, current sales and price trends.
- Contract Terms: Inspection dates, mortgage approval contingencies, seller’s disclosures, completion and possession dates and exclusions of fixtures are just a few terms of the contract that should be handled up front, in order to avoid any confusion later.
- Marketing: Our Team’s marketing expertise will help you achieve a quicker sale and a higher price than you may otherwise receive.
To learn more, and understand how each of these elements may apply to your situation, please contact us for free, no obligation consultation 604-789-8202 Diana@vancityproperties.ca